Whether you smoke or not, your lungs need regular cleansing; since second hand smoking, industrial and vehicular pollution can also cause irreparable damage to your lungs and airways. Over time, toxins from mold and bacteria can destroy the health of your lungs and even lead to fatal conditions, such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Why Must You Clean Your Lungs?
Simply by living on this planet and inhaling the air surrounding us we can pick up harmful toxins that stick to the lungs like debris and reduce the lungs elasticity. As the lungs become clogged up with toxins their ability to expand so that they can fully inhale enough oxygen can be dramatically limited. The cellular lining of the walls of our lungs regenerate every two to three weeks, however, the alveoli, the deeper tissue, takes around a year to regenerate.
Regular detoxification helps in smooth functioning of lungs and quick expulsion of toxins. While current and past smokers are aware that the best way to detox their lungs is by quitting smoking, non-smokers find it difficult to choose the best out of a hundred ways to easily revitalize their lungs. To help everyone cleanse and rejuvenate their lungs naturally, eliminate toxins from their bodies and strengthen their immune system, Healthy Life Tricks has come up with a three-day detox program.
However, to help your body prepare for this short detox, it is important that you must get rid of all the dairy products two days before you begin your lung detox. Additionally an evening before the purification process, drink a cup of your favorite herbal green tea before going to bed to release toxins from the intestines.
The three-day detoxification:
– Two days before the start of the cleaning stop to eat and drink dairy products. The body must be cleaned of toxins from these products accumulated in the body.
– On the first day regimen drink a cup of herbal tea before bed. This will release toxins from the bowels. Keep in mind that the lungs during cleaning should not be burden with heavy physical activity.
– Before breakfast, drink 300 ml of water with two squeezed lemons. Then drink a 300 ml glass of grapefruit juice, but if the taste is too unpleasant to you, drink the same amount of pineapple juice. Juices of these fruits contain natural antioxidant that improves the functioning of the respiratory system.
– Between breakfast and lunch, drink 300 ml of carrot juice, because it will help to alkalize the blood during the three days of cleaning.
– At lunchtime drink 400 ml juice rich in potassium, because it acts as a tonic to clean the inside. Potassium is contained in bananas, apricots, pears…
– Before bedtime drink 400 ml of cranberry juice, it will help in the fight against bacteria in the lungs that can cause infection.
– Relax for 20 minutes in a hot bath for three days because toxins can be removed from the body through sweating.
– In a container with boiling water put five to ten drops of essential oil of eucalyptus and inhale with a towel over the head. Inhale the steam until the water cools down.
Click to WATCH: SMOKERS, ATTENTION! The Method That Removes Toxins From The Walls Of The Lungs, Prevents Cancer, Ejects Fat And Excess Water!